Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Where'd I Go?

Hey guys!

Just a quick update. I know it's been forever since I posted. Suffice it to say that I got busy; exams happened, and the day after I finished my semester, I went to Florida for my fiance's sister's wedding. (Not sure if I've ever mentioned that fact that I'm engaged on the blog or not, oops!) It was nice to have a chance to get away from school and enjoy the weather and family and friends.

Today was my first day back at home and I realized that I have kind of abandoned this blog. I love doing it. I love writing for it. I guess I'm just at a stand-still with topics. I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting this blog to be. I'm not sure what I wanted my main topic to be, which is usually what bloggers do (or so I assume). I feel like I'm not quite enough of an "expert" to discuss beauty, and I'm not as much of an aspiring writer as Sarah. So right now, I am trying to evaluate whether I want to share my thoughts on products or if I want to keep posting random thoughts.

I really do hope to figure it out soon so I can start posting again. Thank you so much to everyone who has been following me through this learning process. I am so blessed that there are even a few people who will listen to my thoughts and come back for more!
I will be back soon, I'm not giving up yet!

Sincerely, Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment