Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Gifts Galore

Hey everyone!

I'm back with a small post on a few of the beauty/care items I received for Christmas!


Starting in the far left bottom corner is Hugo Naturals Handcrafted Soap in Vanilla and Sweet Orange. I obviously haven't tried it yet, but it smells wonderful! The orange scent is more pronounced, but it is a sweeter, lighter orange than I expected. It is a paraben free soap and vegan and all other sorts of good things! Hugo Naturals has a website at hugonaturals.com where soaps can be found.

Next up, is a Travalo! I've heard of these on YouTube and think they are so cool. You use that pump on the bottom by pressing on the top of a perfume bottle so that you can travel with your favorite scents.

The small glass jar is the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe. This product is a cream shadow. Tough as Taupe is a matte, cool grey color that applies fairly sheer, and will be a good base under other eyeshadows.

The stick in the paper packaging is something I had never seen before. It's called Skinfare. It's claim is that it is a topical skin stick. They even say "apply everywhere you have skin". It is lightly scented, I think this one is a lemongrass based smell. I applied a little on my skin and it really wasn't greasy at all. It's another all natural product. I guess we will see how it works! You can purchase them at skinfare.com

Lastly, are my personal favorites! It is a set of Sleep fragrances from Bath and Body works. I received a matching body mist, shower gel, and lotion, but I believe the fragrance comes in a couple more items. The fragrance is called Lavender Chamomile, but it is the most pleasant lavender scent I have ever come across. It's an extremely clean, fresh smell with an almost powdery quality. I love it and plan on wearing it often!

What did you all get for Christmas? Leave me comments to share your opinions on these products or others I should try!

3 comments:

  1. I got the sleep bodywash and I love it! It smells so nice. New follower :)
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Sleep products from B&BW! I've wanted to get them for a while.
    Also love the Maybelline Tough as Taupe color tattoo. Super gorgeous!


    Love the blog! Now following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I've followed you both :) I definitely recommend picking up the Sleep products!

    ReplyDelete