Saturday, December 22, 2012

Updated Layout

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I've changed a couple of things around. One, obviously is the look of the blog! I think this is much more fitting and exciting!

Also, I have FINALLY figured out what was wrong with my subscription and commenting problems. Since, apparently, I had not made a FeedBurner account yet, my email following was impossible to use. You can now have emails sent to you at each new post! Yay!

Lastly, I have a Facebook page that I may or may not have mentioned before. Go here to like it!

I am working on coming up with some new, good ideas to post about. But for now, go read Sarah's latest post! It's inspiring me to not give up on this yet!

Have a happy holiday season and a merry Christmas if I forget to post before Tuesday!

Sincerely, Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment