Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Healthy Eating?

Hey everyone!

It's been a little while..longer than I had hoped to be away. I got busy and distracted.

But, this week I've been thinking (well, I'm always thinking..but stay with me!) and realized that I keep having all these great ideas, but I lack follow-through. I've been meaning to exercise, eat better, blog more, have better sleep patterns, pray more, the list goes on. I've just been wanting to improve aspects of my life and I even think up a plan of action. But, I never take the actions.

So, I'm wondering if telling my readers this plan will make me stick to it more. I'm hoping it will. If I feel like I'm breaking a promise to you all then maybe I'll be more willing to stick to it? Fingers crossed!

Tomorrow my roommate and I are planning on grocery shopping for our last little bit of the semester. I thought that maybe a good place to start on this new healthier journey would be to share my shopping list.
So here it is: Grapes, Bananas, Carrots, Frozen Spinach, White Beans, Whole wheat pasta, Whole wheat bread, Shredded Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Honey, Walnuts

We still have peanut butter, jelly, brown rice, and some oatmeal packets. I'm planning on eating PB&J's on whole wheat bread, pasta with cheese and spinach, and yogurt with honey and walnuts mixed in.
Hopefully that will constitute a few meals until I can think of more creative ways to eat healthy on a college budget.

Any advice on sticking to exercise and nutrition plans? Healthy, easy recipes?
Leave me a comment below with any tips or tricks!

Sincerely, Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment